Terms and Conditions
– All benefits are only accessible via the online lifestyle centres or through the call centre on 0861 005 054
– Only people who belong to the programme may use the benefits.
– Only the cardholder in whose name the card is registered may use the card. No authority given in terms of power of attorney will entitle anyone other than the member associated to that card to use the card.
– Ownership of the card vests in the programme and the cardholder must return it on demand.
– The assist call centre operates 24-hours daily and all calls are voice logged for future reference.
– The lifestyle call centre operates Monday to Friday from 08h00 to 17h00. All calls are voice logged for future reference.
– The programme reserves to itself the exclusive right to terminate or suspend a member’s membership at any given time in the event of the member being in breach of the terms and conditions, which may be modified, in which event, all unredeemed vouchers and discounts accruing to such member shall be forfeited without claim.
– The programme reserves to itself the exclusive right to reject any new or renewal applications for membership.
– All benefits are non refundable and non transferable.
– When contacting the call centre or filling in the online application form the eligible person must ensure that he/she has the following information:
* Policy/Membership Number
* Specifications of service required
* Preferred method of contact
* Area where member is currently based
– The programme reserves to itself the exclusive right to revoke or amend any given voucher, specials or upfront reward at any given time.
– The member hereby confirms that all personal membership information supplied, relating to his/her profiles is current, true and correct insofar as all matters relating to his membership and the conducting of redemption transactions
– Upon making enquiries or reservations on any travel-related products, rates are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations
– The member hereby indemnifies the programme against all and any claims including damages of any kind whether direct, indirect, special or consequential derived from membership of the programme, acts or omissions by its service provider partners
– All the programme’s service provider partners’ standard terms and conditions apply
– All normal warranties of service providers apply
– All marketing material should only be used as a guideline, since products, prices and discounts may change without prior notice. It is recommended that members phone the call centre or log into the online lifestyle centre if they have any queries
– We cannot take any responsibility for poor workmanship or defective products supplied by our service providers. We will, however, attempt to facilitate the refund/exchange process
– It is recommended that members phone the call centre or logs a complaint on the online lifestyle centre if they have any queries
– All discounts offered by the programme are only applicable on recommended retail prices and do not include specials or promotions