MRA Claims Procedure
Follow these easy steps down below and get your claim settled fast and efficiently!
How it works
Simply contact us at 086 111 6642 and notify us of your intention to claim within 30 days after the event and a dedicated claims specialist will guide you through the process.
Alternatively, you may send us an e-mail to: email@example.com and we will send you the necessary claim forms to complete
Notify the Police, where applicable, and they will log the incident and give you a police reference (case number), which we’ll need to process your claim.
Notify the Police
You’ll need to submit all the required claims documents and supporting documents to us. To help you, a dedicated claims specialist will guide you through the process and let you know of any excess premiums payable. Documents include:
- Completed claim form
- Damage report (if applicable)
- A copy of your South African identity document
- A description of the incident
- The police reference (case number)
- A copy of your South African driver’s license, or a valid SADC license (in the case of a motor accident)
- Quotation for the loss, repair (if applicable)
We’ll contact you as soon as we can to notify you of the outcome of your claim.