MRA Claims procedure
Follow these easy steps and get your claim settled fast and efficiently!
- Notify us
Simply contact us at 086 111 6642 and notify us of your intention to claim within 30 days after the event and a dedicated claims specialist will guide you through the process. Alternatively, you may send us an e-mail to: email@example.com and we will send you the necessary claim forms to complete.
Should you be involved in a motor vehicle accident and towing is necessary, please contact MRA Assist at 086 100 5054, who supplies 24/7 assistance. (Please ensure that you are registered on this programme.)
- Notify the Police
Notify the Police, where applicable, and they will log the incident and give you a police reference (case number), which we’ll need to process your claim.
- Submit documents
You’ll need to submit all the required claims documents and supporting documents to us. To help you, a dedicated claims specialist will guide you through the process and let you know of any excess premiums payable. Documents include:
- Completed claim form
- Damage report (if applicable)
- A copy of your South African identity document
- A description of the incident
- The police reference (case number)
- A copy of your South African driver’s license, or a valid SADC license (in the case of a motor accident)
- Quotation for the loss, repair (if applicable)
- You’re done
We’ll contact you as soon as we can to notify you of the outcome of your claim.